Saturday, June 18, 2011

The neverending strep

When I first got strep this year, it was in February I think. It was a short-lived thing that ended up popping back up in March. It came and went again and again until it finally decided to stick with me halfway through the month, and even after two rounds of different antibiotics it took some pretty heavy Levaquin to make it go away some three weeks after the original diagnosis. It attempted a comeback in mid-May and now is apparently on its fourth leg, torturing me yet again because it sounds like fun. Luckily, I have some Levaquin left over from another issue, and have started throwing it back now that I'm nearly incapable of swallowing yet again and am in pain. I can only hope it improves my problem significantly. I hate this feeling, and I hate the fact that I keep getting strep. It's getting old, you know?

In other news, I'd like to start introducing a new column that I'm going to work through: The top 20 things I will probably never go crunchy for. A long title, but with good reason! Look for the new post sometime in the next, oh, day or so. Meanwhile, I have a metric ton of cleaning to go do (or, rather, go stare at bitterly until I get distracted).

No comments:

Post a Comment