Monday, May 3, 2010

Partial shipment arrival!

First, I have to say, I am VERY impressed.

I ordered the Blueberry items on the 29th of April and took the basic shipping option, which was a 7-10 business day, no insurance option. I figured I still had some time before they arrived, since they were coming USPS. Ladies (and gentlemen?), my items are already here, in great shape. They arrived in a standard USPS shipping bag with no extra packaging. Promptness is always one of my big-deal things with any merchant, and I have to say that they get a 10 for that!

I feel almost bad using any of this stuff. These diapers are soft as silk and gorgeous. They're fuzzy and look insanely comfortable, and the best part is that since I also ordered two feminine pads, I can enjoy some semblance of what my baby gets to wear on his butt. I still say he has the better end of the deal, though.

The best part is that I still have more shipments coming today, and I'm waiting on an order from Kelly's Closet to ship. I will be leak-testing the Minkys tonight because I have heard too much about them not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment